United States
Rexford
New York
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
Hello!
mbmbmbmbmb
When I searched "Star Wars: Armada" it shows me all the expansions.

I own them all but was surprised to see two that were listed as wishlist status and not owned.

On further look, I listed a copy as owned and added another (second) copy as wishlisted.

I'm not sure why the status box would not display both as I know that it can when more than one box is checked on a single item (for example, want in trade and want to buy).

7-28-16 edit of title for spelling

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Search results display on one result in Status box
Not sure if I understand your question correctly, but if you add two separate copies to your collection (whether with an "owned" status or "wishlist" or any other), they stay separate. You can add more than one status checkmark to a single copy, but separate copies stay separate. Which makes sense, because maybe you own the first edition of a game, but want to put the second edition on your wishlist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emperors Grace
United States
Rexford
New York
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
Hello!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, I get that they stay separate in my collection. It's not really a question so much as a possible bug report.

In the example given (Imperial Star Destroyer and Gladiator under Armada) I have two copies added separately to my collection (both same edition). One as owned status and one as a wishlist status (as I want another at some point*).

The search results screen shows only the status of the one added later (wishlist) which caused me some confusion for a moment as I swore I had input the owned one but didn't see it until I went into my collection page.

I had assumed that it would show all status results and not just the last one added (as it does for multiple status on a single copy).

*I don't see how I would mark this otherwise. I guess I could list a single copy and mark it quantity two and both owned and wishlist but I think that that would mess up other things and not make it clear to others that I still wanted a copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, now I see what you mean. I added an "owned" copy for a game that was already on my wishlist, and when I had done that, the game search results only showed it as "owned". That is indeed confusing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.