Star Realms» Forums » General

Subject: Am I missing a card? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave B.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just bought the base deck, and it says on the box I should have 80 trade cards. I count 79. But if you total up the counts given on the multiplayer instruction sheet, you also get 79! (Only 19 for Blob.) Weirder still, it says I should have 3 Cutters and 2 Trade Pods. I have 2 Cutters, and 3 Trade Pods. Huh? Are these just misprints, and I do have all the correct cards? All the other individual counts match what's on the multiplayer instructions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Weird. I don't know the Trade Pod count offhand but there are DEFINITELY 3 Cutters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Lapsley
United States
Verona
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That doesn't sound right.

There's a list here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave B.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
valpocarnie wrote:
That doesn't sound right.

There's a list here.

Okay, according to that, I should have three of both of those cards, meaning the card list in the box is misprinted, and I'm missing a Cutter. Time to bug the publisher, I guess. Grumble grumble. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Lapsley
United States
Verona
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you only had 2 cutters, but 20 trade fed cards, I'm curious what you got an extra of...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave B.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only got 19 trade fed due to the missing Cutter, but 20 each of the other factions (even though the multiplayer rules say I should only have 19 Blob - Trade Pod is listed with quantity 2, but I have 3, like I should).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave B.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah ha! Crisis averted. The stray Cutter was stuck to another card with a death grip that wouldn't give in to my multiple flips through the deck. A closer, more deliberate inspection released and revealed it. Thanks guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Heise
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love happy endings!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.