Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Mangum
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see that the events are $0, so do I need to bring generic tickets? Do I need to get the tickets so that I make sure I have a seat?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mbmbmbmbmb
bromangum wrote:
I see that the events are $0, so do I need to bring generic tickets? Do I need to get the tickets so that I make sure I have a seat?

Thanks.

You need a Trade Day pass. I'm pretty sure they are sold out now.

Trade Day

You can contact the person on that page to see if they are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mangum
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your response. I was not very clear. This is my first Gen Con and I am super excited.

I have a trade day pass as an educator. Now I am looking at the classes and there are a lot of seats left. Do you just go to the class you are interested in? Or will they check tickets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mayer
United States
Perry
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
No need for tickets for the sessions, though some of the publisher sessions like you to have tickets though it is frowned upon by trade day staff. But you just go to the sessions you are interested in. They need to be in the system for tracking and for you to pre-see, but you don't actually need to get tickets for them which is why the high numbers still available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.