• [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wishlisted. Not much of a discount, though, off of MSRP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmodee cartel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the 1st ed was ~$55 at OLGS for reference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hard pass

Eat $hit Asmodee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Allard
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
Does anyone know if the 1st edition would work with the App?

JimA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Scott
Australia
EAST BRISBANE
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmb
JimA759 wrote:
Does anyone know if the 1st edition would work with the App?

JimA

Nope you need the 2nd edition content plus the conversion kit (in order to use your 1st ed stuff). This kit comes in the 2nd edition box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranicus
United States
flag msg tools
Wow...I guess we are seeing the beginning of Asmodee's pricing scheme. Too rich for me. I'll have to pass, too. I wonder how well it will sell at that price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
Wow, seriously high prices!
I already pre-ordered mine from Cardhaus.com and it was only $76.94

http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/mansions_of_madn...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom D

New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was really excited about this because the keeper was the only thing holding back the original for me. Unfortunately the price is way out of proportion with the amount of play time I'll get out of it. Oh well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Scott
Australia
EAST BRISBANE
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmb
Spare a thought for those not in the USA, I'm looking at ~AU$130-150 I expect...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeap. ANA/FFG's price rigging is really starting to burn now. Best hope at this point is to wait a month or two after release and hope it shows up on Amazon for 25% off (and even at $75 it still feels over priced).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shadowsclassic wrote:

Yeah, but Cardhaus has a high threshold for free shipping, and their rates are always higher than the competitors in that regard. For me, I'd have incurred $15 in shipping at their cheapest price.

I dislike CSI's business practices (scalping their stock), but decided to patronize them since I could hit the free shipping with an add-on or two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
Anarchosyn wrote:
shadowsclassic wrote:

Yeah, but Cardhaus has a high threshold for free shipping, and their rates are always higher than the competitors in that regard. For me, I'd have incurred $15 in shipping at their cheapest price.

I dislike CSI's business practices (scalping their stock), but decided to patronize them since I could hit the free shipping with an add-on or two.

$10.60 for USPS next day, does not seem bad to me but if you can order a lot and get free shipping I guess that works. I just never manage to get free shipping other than Amazon Prime but I dropped that as it cost me an extra $100 a year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Canadian price is $115.95 + tax + shipping. I consider this expensive as compared to many other games on the market that include miniatures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Anarchosyn wrote:

Its a $25 difference. That's like one mid-size game, two tiny ones, or a few packs of sleeves or other accessories.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
grahamj wrote:
Canadian price is $115.95 + tax + shipping. I consider this expensive as compared to many other games on the market that include miniatures.
That's the online price. It will be cheaper in store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BAM
United States
Coventry
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Was super excited for this and was ready to pre-order it as soon as it came out but oof at that price I'll pass. There's no stores near me that'll sell it soblue. I live in a FLGS desert where the only game stores near me care only about Magic and have maybe a small section of things like Ticket to Ride and Catan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bauer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ToothyWeasel wrote:
Was super excited for this and was ready to pre-order it as soon as it came out but oof at that price I'll pass. There's no stores near me that'll sell it soblue. I live in a FLGS desert where the only game stores near me care only about Magic and have maybe a small section of things like Ticket to Ride and Catan

what exactly made you ready to pre order? The MSRP of 99$ was known from the beginning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Hammons
United States
Santa Monica
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Argh - It is like the hardcover vs paperback or new videogame dilemma. I'm certain this will drop in price in several of CSI's many sales in the coming months, but do I want to wait?

Argh...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.