Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vasil Lozanov
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hey, guys!

I've been working on a game for almost a year and now I gladly present it to you, finally on Kickstarter after so many changes and reschedules. It's called Among Thieves and it's a card-driven "Take that!" type of game, easy to learn, great for introducing newcomers to the hobby and also a nice light thing to play after a long session of another game or between beers.

As our team is small and rather new to all this, all kind of support is very important for us, especially in the first few days of the campaign. I'd also love to hear some feedback on what you see, the page, the game, whatever comes to mind. Your opinions are more than welcome and I really hope you get to enjoy the game as much as I do.

Start date: July 26
End date: August 25

And now, the project page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/390690033/among-thieves...

Vassil Lozanov

P.S. I hope this is the right place to post this message, but if you have a recommendation on where else to do it - please, inform me here or on a PM. Thanks! VL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.