The Others» Forums » General

Subject: APAC pledges rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leonard Leonardo
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does anyone know who the CMoN APAC hub/distributor is? It's great that Aus knows it's Aetherworks who are awesome at responding. I'm just wondering if the containers have arrived yet ( considering the APAC hub might be closer to china than Australia)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Dean
msg tools
I thought the game is printed in china. wouldn't it make more sense to just send the packages straight from china to the people that pledged in APAC. Did the games ship from china to the states - back to china? And did you have to pay shipping costs for that...? I feel APAC should recive their pledges first, then again what do I know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leonard Leonardo
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Seems like China and Hong Kong backers are starting to receive it. If you're in the APAC zone, please let us know if you have received it or at least received a tracking numbrr

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cheng
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many Taiwanese backers received the game starting from yesterday. I believe HK backers got theirs last week?

Here's a picture of the game in action today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Busha
China
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any Mainland China backers get it? What courier was used?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.