Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Morro Bay
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is that the game requires 4-6 heroes, regardless of player count. I really don't like to control multiple pawns in a game, because I lose the thematic immersion.

Is there any hope of a variant where 2 players could each play just a single hero each?

EDIT: As stated below, the game can be played with just 2 heroes. Sorry for the noise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianluca Casu
Belgium
Ixelles
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Any hope of a 2-hero variant?
I think you are mistaken my friend. The game can be played as two player game using a character each. There is a video of "Table for two" that works exactly like that

https://youtu.be/mbjfU2nYFpg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lipton
msg tools
designer
Gianluca is correct. You can play the game with 2 heroes. It is optional to play with more than that per player, sorry if that was not clear. Playing with only 2 heroes is absolutely fine, and it just requires a different level of strategy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Morro Bay
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. That's good to know. I just watched the official (?) playthrough video, and thought it explicitly said that 4-6 heroes were required. Thanks for the correction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.