Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi,

I was happy to pledge for BoB today! But I became puzzled when I saw the "EAGLE SQUADRON" level for £95/$124.

I'm puzzled, as I also backed the "Hold The Line Re-mastered", at the "early bird" rate of $75. So together, I will be paying for BoB at £55/$72, and for HtL at $75 = $147. But if I had skipped the HtL Kickstarter to take advantage of the "EAGLE SQUADRON" level now, I would be paying only $124 - a savings of $23.

IOW, as part of the BoB campaign, you're offering Hold the Line for £40/$52, whereas during the HtL campaign, the base pledge level was £57/$75.

Now, this is not a complaint, as I assume there's something that I'm missing. Hence, my "puzzled" inquiry. Does the $23 disparity perhaps lay with stretch goals included with the HtL KS copies, but not the copies being offered as part of the BoB campaign? Is the disparity due to shipping costs, etc. ??

Thx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This did not go unnoticed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
my eye
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saw the same thing. The only thing that was noted as KS exclusive during the HtL Kickstarter were the Hessians, but that stretch goal wasn't reached.

Owning both previous renditions of HtL kept me from that kickstarter, but may have to jump on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.