Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike
Australia
Greenmount
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
I had a credit form kickstarter in the pledge manager (as expected) and then added an item. When I went to pay on the Paypal page I wanted to go back and check if I had added everything I needed. So Pressed back on my browser (as there is no cancel button at that stage) and everything was fine; however, the option of pay is now gone. My order shows as submitted, and that I owe the extra money, but there is no active button for me to actually make payment...the pay option is unavailable as my cart is now empty.

So can anyone tell me how to actually pay the outstanding amount?
Many thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marlon Kruis
Netherlands
Pijnacker
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe you can better give a shout out to contact@gamefound.com ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Australia
Greenmount
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
el_crosso wrote:

Already done yesterday, but no reply yet. Just thought I'd try here in case anyone had an obvious solution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mair
Canada
St. Hubert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once you go to the PayPal page you are no longer on the pledge manager so you can't go back. don't go to PayPal until you are ready to pay and maybe try "Open in new browser" when you do click the link to go there. That was your pledge manager pages will still be available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lordofscones wrote:
el_crosso wrote:

Already done yesterday, but no reply yet. Just thought I'd try here in case anyone had an obvious solution.

There's some info in this update, see point 6: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/awakenrealms/this-war-o...

Perhaps there will show up an option to try again once some time has passed and the system realises the payment hasn't gone through.

They also said that it might take a day or two for them to answer emails, but they will answer all emails eventually.

It sucks to not know what's happening, but I'm sure they'll get it all sorted in time. Just hang in there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Misfiring Chong
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mb
As a general rule, you should not go back after you are directed to Paypal (or any other payment gateways). Check that your order is correct before you hit the button. The reason for this is because just about all systems have preventive measures built in to avoid any sort of duplicate payment issues, which means you won't be able to submit again after you're redirected to Paypal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.