2 Posts

John Prados' Third Reich» Forums » Rules

Subject: Raiding after conquest rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cris
Spain
flag msg tools
Perhaps this question has been talked in another link.

If any MP conquest a minor or another MP and the country conquered has raiding in Sea Box, the MP conqueror can loss BRPs in Raiding Sea Box of the country conquered.

For Example, if Germany conquest France, Germany could loss BRPS by Raiding in Western Approches, or If Italy conquest Spain Italy could 1 BRP each turn in Eastern Med?

I think that yes, because for example if Spain BRPs are 20 for Spain and if ITALY conquest Spain he will have 20 BRP, so, the BRPs what are in eventual commerce it's the same in the two case (situations).

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Lapinou
France
flag msg tools
Hi,

In Europe, the sea BRPs of major powers are lost when conquered. I don't remember where it is written, I think in the Production chapter of the rules.
The rules give the same specific example: Germany conquering France. They say the BRPs for France sea zones are lost, which reduces France's conquered BRP value, and of course Britain cannot raid Germany in the French sea zones.

In the Pacific however, the sea BRPs are conquered with the territory. So After Japan conquest, the US or Britain could raid in Java sea, Gulf of Siam etc... to reduce Japan's BRP stockpile.

These 2 cases are clear.

Now I am not 100% about the minor countries in Europe, but there are not so many BRP involved anyways. I would say it goes like the MP: BRPs are lost

Hope that helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.