Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Agatha Crane
The Parapsychologist

Health 5
Sanity 9

After you resolve a Horror check, gain 1 Clue.

Strength 2
Agility 3
Observation 4
Lore 5
Influence 3
Will 4

Carson Sinclair
The Butler

Health 8
Sanity 6

Another investigator within range may perform 1 action. Activate this ability only once per round.

Strength 3
Agility 2
Observation 5
Lore 4
Influence 4
Will 3

Father Mateo
The Priest

Health 6
Sanity 8

Action: Another investigator within range becomes focused. Activate this ability only once per round.

Strength 3
Agility 3
Observation 2
Lore 4
Influence 4
Will 5

Minh Thi Phan
The Secretary

Previously appeared in Arkham Horror: Innsmouth Horror and Eldritch Horror: Under the Pyramids.

Health 7
Sanity 7

Once per round you or another investigator with range may reroll 1 die when resolving a test.

Strength 3
Agility 4
Observation 4
Lore 3
Influence 4
Will 3

Preston Fairmont
The Millionaire

Health 8
Sanity 6

Once per round, when you gain an Item, you may flip 1 Horror facedown or discard 1 faced Horror.

Strength 4
Agility 4
Observation 3
Lore 2
Influence 5
Will 3

Rita Young
The Athlete

Previously appeared in Arkham Horror: Dunwich Horror and Elder Sign: Unseen Forces

Health 9
Sanity 5

You may move 1 additional space as part of a move action.

Strength 5
Agility 4
Observation 3
Lore 3
Influence 2
Will 4

Wendy Adams
The Urchin

Previously appeared in Arkham Horror: Kingsport Horror, Elder Sign: Omens of Ice, and Eldritch Horror: Signs of Carcosa.

Heath 6
Sanity 8

You cannot become Stunned or Restrained.

Strength 3
Agility 5
Observation 4
Lore 3
Influence 3
Will 3

William Yorick
The Gravedigger

Previous appeared in Arkham Horror: Innsmouth Horror and Elder Sign: Gates of Arkham

Health 7
Sanity 7

Whenever a monster is defeated, gain 1 Clue.

Strength 4
Agility 3
Observation 4
Lore 3
Influence 3
Will 4
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sounds great, but really wish they had picked up more of the Eldritch Horror investigators that were not included in the first edition. I envision a large box of mini's that move back and forth between MOM, Eldritch and Elder Sign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
WillFuqua wrote:
Minh Thi Phan
The Secretary

Health 7
Sanity 7

Once per round you or another investigator with range may reroll 1 die when resolving a test.

Strength ?
Agility ?
Observation ?
Lore ?
Influence ?
Will ?

The stats for Minh Thi Phan are shown here.

Quote:
Minh Thi Phan
The Secretary

Health 7
Sanity 7

Strength 3
Agility 4
Observation 4
Lore 3
Influence 4
Will 3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
WillFuqua wrote:
Father Mateo
The Priest

Health 6
Sanity 8

Action: Another investigator within range becomes focused. Activate this ability only once per round.

Strength 3
Agility 3
Observation 2
Lore 4
Influence 4
Will 3

This didn't look right as the attributes only added up to 19 (3,3,2,4,4,3) instead of the usual 21. I had another look at the FFG video and at around 27 seconds you can see that Will should be 5, not 3.

And for some reason the set-up for the four players are shown using the Agatha Crane character twice

Quote:
Father Mateo
The Priest

Health 6
Sanity 8

Strength 3
Agility 3
Observation 2
Lore 4
Influence 4
Will 5

As far as I can see, the other characters you list ate correct. Thanks for putting all the currently known stats together in one place!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Fuqua
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks Chris for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul de Senquisse
France
flag msg tools
Addendum: Minh Thi Phan also appeared in Eldritch Horror: Under the Pyramids
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Fuqua
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
desenquisse wrote:

Thanks! Corrected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WillFuqua wrote:
desenquisse wrote:

Thanks! Corrected.

Love Minh! And looks like she is going to be just as useful here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bell
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it just me, or was Rita redesigned to look like a completely different person?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chipacabra wrote:
Is it just me, or was Rita redesigned to look like a completely different person?

It's not totally your imagination, but look at Wendy from Arkham vs Wendy from Eldritch. Heck even some of the others got altered quite a bit.. Agnes sure got prettied up too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bell
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wendy at least looks like the same person! Same with Agnes, she looks like the same person drawn in a different style.

Rita's got a completely different hair style, her skin looks a lot lighter, and it's hard to tell in the tiny image but she looks a couple years older. It's very strange, like they drew a totally different person.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe. I dunno, imo, Daisy and Patrice look quite a bit different from Arkham to Eldritch as well. Particularly Daisy.

I'll have to wait till I can see the images larger before I can really tell. Anyway, it doesn't bother me either way. I just think it's an interesting choice to "pretty up" investigators. Harvey looks pretty dashing in Eldritch as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marijn Schaap
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Not only the art work changed, the miniatures in the video appear to be different from the ones for Arkham Horror as well. Would that mean they are re-creating the investigator miniatures to match the "new" Eldritch Horror and Mansioms of Madness 2ndE artwork ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul de Senquisse
France
flag msg tools
GIIANT wrote:
Not only the art work changed, the miniatures in the video appear to be different from the ones for Arkham Horror as well. Would that mean they are re-creating the investigator miniatures to match the "new" Eldritch Horror and Mansioms of Madness 2ndE artwork ?

Most likely. And as I said in another thread, I see it as highly likely that we'll get "miniature reboot expansions" of Conversion Kit stuff down the line, like they did and do with Descent 1st ed material. And I see it as extremely good (probable) news. As much as I loved them at the time, when you compare the Arkham Horror/MoM miniatures with the current level of detail they put up in their miniatures for Descent and Imperial Assault, it's hard not to WANT a reboot of these now-dated, low-detail miniatures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.