Subject: Finally, it will be mine! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Presley
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming...
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I got to play this at a convention and really enjoyed it as a light and fun two player affair. We have a regular gaming group but most of our plays our with the two of us. Many games handle two players, but lately we have made a habit of choosing good two player only games to add to our collection.

We have been unable to get this since we played it. It was either out of stock or what we considered overpriced considering what we could get it for when and if it came back in stock at our regular outlets.

Well, I know I have typed a lot of unnecessary words to get to the point, but we now we will have it as soon as it arrives in the post. Cannot wait to play it more. We have been waiting and waiting and waiting. This game has been perched at or near the top of our want list for almost a year now!

The waiting is over and let the fun begin. I also think a friend of mine who stops by after work to play frequently will like it. It is his style and he and I play a lot of games when it is just us as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Song
United States
Glenside
PA
flag msg tools
Where did you get it and for how much?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pixelman wrote:
My wife and I got to play this at a convention and really enjoyed it as a light and fun two player affair. We have a regular gaming group but most of our plays our with the two of us. Many games handle two players, but lately we have made a habit of choosing good two player only games to add to our collection.

We have been unable to get this since we played it. It was either out of stock or what we considered overpriced considering what we could get it for when and if it came back in stock at our regular outlets.

Well, I know I have typed a lot of unnecessary words to get to the point, but we now we will have it as soon as it arrives in the post. Cannot wait to play it more. We have been waiting and waiting and waiting. This game has been perched at or near the top of our want list for almost a year now!

The waiting is over and let the fun begin. I also think a friend of mine who stops by after work to play frequently will like it. It is his style and he and I play a lot of games when it is just us as well.

Dude congrats! It is such a great game. I am going to play it right now because of reading this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thumb Scan

Round Rock
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmb
Ordered mine from CoolStuff this morning. I think it was about $30.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Rouleau
United States
Pennsauken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's now available at another site that has two M's in the name. I tried making a post about it, but it was deleted for promoting a retail site. Just trying to help people get this game that has been hard to find in stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Drtaco wrote:
It's now available at another site that has two M's in the name. I tried making a post about it, but it was deleted for promoting a retail site. Just trying to help people get this game that has been hard to find in stock.

That's where I found it too. My better half and I have been doing the same thing, trying to buy more 2-player only games and this one doesn't disapoint!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.