Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Mazzoni
United States
Marietta
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my copy yesterday, so first of all....THANKS! I just finished reading through the rules and then looked at the components and wondered, "What are each of these thick stockholder certificates for?" I didn't recall reading anything about them, but in my excitement, I may have breezed right by it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Constantine Caviris
United States
Bayside
New York
flag msg tools
mb
They are to help with scoring at the end if the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Sobol
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
TheMaz wrote:
Just got my copy yesterday, so first of all....THANKS! I just finished reading through the rules and then looked at the components and wondered, "What are each of these thick stockholder certificates for?" I didn't recall reading anything about them, but in my excitement, I may have breezed right by it.

They were a stretch goal funded during the Kickstarter that serves two purposes (in my mind):

1) Place them next to the board to remind players that majority shareholder bonuses are worth $10K at the end of the game.
2) Reward players with something at the end of the game to indicate they had actually received the majority bonus and avoid "oh i forgot to get that" moments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.