Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When scoring a card do you lose a minute? It doesn't say in the rules, but it does say if you use the action on a card you use lose a minute and after you score you use the action on the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Harding
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hi, thanks for playing and for your question!
Yes, you do lose a minute to score a card. I don't have the rules in front of me at the moment but I'm sure it's in there somewhere...?
Anyway have fun,
David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
huffa2 wrote:
Hi, thanks for playing and for your question!
Yes, you do lose a minute to score a card. I don't have the rules in front of me at the moment but I'm sure it's in there somewhere...?
Anyway have fun,
David

Thank you David for the help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Dudley
msg tools
Hello everybody, this is Ian Dudley, Creative Director of Eagle-Gryphon Gaming. I am looking at the rules right now and I want to echo David's earlier response.

"If the card you scored was #11, you win! If it was another number, then lose one minute."

So it looks like that scoring a card is treated as using an action, thus you lose a minute.

Hope this helped!
--Ian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.