Cry Havoc» Forums » General

Subject: Shipping Problem rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Lopez
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I've tried contacting portal games about this but I haven't got a reply yet. I pre ordered Cry Havoc last Friday. I noticed that on my paypal statement my old address was used. If the game hasn't been shipped yet, I want to change or verify my address. I am also unable to access the account that I used to register the order because I am not getting emails to reset my password.

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but Portal Games hasn't contacted me yet and I want to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ChemWarrior53 wrote:
I've tried contacting portal games about this but I haven't got a reply yet. I pre ordered Cry Havoc last Friday. I noticed that on my paypal statement my old address was used. If the game hasn't been shipped yet, I want to change or verify my address. I am also unable to access the account that I used to register the order because I am not getting emails to reset my password.

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but Portal Games hasn't contacted me yet and I want to resolve this as soon as possible.

Ignacy told me they have been reaching out to people every day, but are traveling, so there may be a few hour delay. I'll forward this along just in case!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Lopez
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I imagine with Gencon they are pretty busy. Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Lopez
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
They have managed to contact me. Thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.