Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan
Brazil
Interior de São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I acquired a new in shrink copy of Bruxelles 1893 from a German Store long ago, and unfortunately, my copy was missing all the cards, making the game unplayable.

I tried contact Pearl Games (info@pearlgames.be), like most people do when they have missing components) around March, 20, but with no success. I tried again on April, 11, when I got a response that a pack of cards would be sent to me.

I gave my address and waited (Normally simple letters does not go throw customs, and generally arrive at most with one month interval)

Time has passed and the pack of cards did not arrive. Meanwhile, I got all packages sent from the Low Countries and other parts of Europe, specially ones posted after this event, long ago.

Concerned about my unplayable copy, I tried to contact Pearl by email once more on July 5, just to confirm if they really had sent the cards, how they have sent, but I got no answer.

Tried again on July, 22, and again, no answer.

I really love Pearl titles, but it is really hard to support a company that has such hard difficulty to reply emails or help their customers.

PS: I am used to Brazilians' post office (I mean, custom clearance) delays, but considering all "No replies", I hardly believe that anything was ever sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sébastien dujardin
Belgium
Grandmetz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Today, I just send you the cards for the second time. I guess the old, sent in May are lost in the mail somewhere (a stamp mistake is also possible on my part). I sent an email also today (before reading this post, I might add).

It's not easy to make a customer service for the country where the games are not directly distributed by Pearl Games or partners (we have not partner is Brazil).

Thank you for you understanding and sorry for the inconvenient.

Sébastien Dujardin, Pearl Games

(Edit: I want to clarify jute because it is not clear in my answer. I'm sorry for not being more responsive when other requests, I naively thought my shipment arrive. It's my fault. We will be more efficient in the future. Finally, I no longer work alone at Pearl Games.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.