11 Posts

Defenders of the Last Stand» Forums » General

Subject: KS Rangers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wojciech Król
msg tools
mb
I just bought the game (in retail, sadly I missed the KS) and I love it! But I miss the additional rangers, I want to try them out so badly!

Could anybody be so kind to provide scans of the fronts of the 4 KS rangers? Or is it too much to ask?

I would be very greatful, because I love this game, would buy extra ranger expansions without hesitation!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll do it if Jason Maxwell says it's okay. The rights belong to 8th Summit and I wouldn't want to infringe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wodorek wrote:
I just bought the game (in retail, sadly I missed the KS) and I love it! But I miss the additional rangers, I want to try them out so badly!

Could anybody be so kind to provide scans of the fronts of the 4 KS rangers? Or is it too much to ask?

I would be very greatful, because I love this game, would buy extra ranger expansions without hesitation!
does anyone know if they can be purchased somewhere? thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Phay
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember heading that they will be available in the future in an expansion / BGG Store / Conventions or some other format. Not sure if it has been determined yet.

But my understanding is YES you will be able to get these at a later date.

Then again I could be wrong.
Ray

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wojciech Król
msg tools
mb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
I'll do it if Jason Maxwell says it's okay. The rights belong to 8th Summit and I wouldn't want to infringe.

Yes yes, if they have nothing against that. I get that it is an extra for supporting the game before the release, so they might not want to do that.

I'll buy them from somebody, but its impossible for someone iving ouside the US

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian C
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wodorek wrote:
MAJBrown22 wrote:

Yes yes, if they have nothing against that. I get that it is an extra for supporting the game before the release, so they might not want to do that.

From my understanding, they didn't have Exclusives, but just promos. Which will be for sale later, whereas the backers got them for free and before the rest of us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wodorek wrote:
MAJBrown22 wrote:

You can send Jason a GM, he's always written me back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I will try and learn more about the plan of 8th Summit for expansions, one of the first Ranger Packs. One pack would include the KS Rangers, and a second another 4 Rangers that would include my favorite, the female Gunslinger Pepsi. She is on the box cover, but unfortunately did not make the KS Rangers.

In my last conversation with Jason, it sounded like no expansions would be addressed until 2017, but I imagine that depends on how quickly the game sells out.

Only Jason can answer the question about scans, so I recommend someone send him a note.

Thanks for your interest.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pepsi must see the light of day. More female Rangers is a must have.

I've been singing the praises of this great game at local conventions and game meetups, and look forward to many expansions from 8th Summit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Matt. I agree that we need more female Rangers, and more in general. There are 5 more already beyond the base and KS Rangers already created and tested.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wojciech Król
msg tools
mb
Thanks everyone, I will send Jason a message, we will see.

Richard, female rangers aside, here is what I'd like:

A dog ranger! Like big german shepherd wearing metal plates as armor, spiky helmet and some googles.

Make him fast, good at diging artifacts, resistant to wounds (you know armor and dog agility)Maybe extra effective when with another player?

But yea, dog ranger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.