Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lawrence
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently got into the practice of blinging out my favorite games. Often times, this would result in me going to 3 or 4 different sites. For Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar, I went to meeplesource for corn, shapeways for 3d printed pyramids, and gametrayz for realistic resource tokens. This was a bit of a hassle, with me paying 3 separate shipping charges.

When blinging out my copy of Nations, I stumbled on Top Shelf Gamer. The have a great concept - they took all of the popular upgraded components/inserts/coins and put them in one place. I even found a few resources (grain) to be cheaper than on the original Mayfair website.

However, the biggest surprise came when I asked about the availability of one of their coin sets. It was listed as "out of stock", so I emailed to see if they might have more coming in. In less than a day, Marlene facebook messaged me (I had joined their group to catch any promos) and let me know she was working on it. A few hours later, I got an email saying that the coins were already on order from their manufacturer. I put my order in and got it in great condition in 2 days. There was even a handwritten note thanking me for the business.

Bravo, Top Shelf Gamer. You have earned my business for years to come with your exceptional responsiveness, accessible site, and personable demeanor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.