Subject: Looking for a Game like this(let me explain) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, mister? Are you hungry? I got a Baby Ruth.
badge
Listen, Sheriff, I know I've jerked you around before, but this is for real now. I'm in the Fratellis' basement, with this guy...Sloth, get back here! Sloth!
mbmbmbmbmb
So I am looking for a game that fits almost all gamer types. It may end up being a new game to (YOU!) create. So here are my initial requirements:

Strong well fitting theme ( I am thinking a coop Civ type game )

A cooperative victory or failure to end the game (like Dead of winter w/o the traitor )

Big oppurtunities for strategic players to show off good planning without running away with the game or necessarily taking over ( sort of like the many ways to play Agricola or Race for the galaxy )

Varying levels of player participation. (some people want to just play along while chatting, others want to be completely immersed)

Choosable roles that appeal to differing personality types with euro-style meritocracy scoring individually to each roles assigned idealism. (each score could be calculated on differing factors ie. cunning, kindness, provision, peacemaking, aggression etc. then tallied at the end to make a cumulative group score perhaps beating out a rival team playing the same game elsewhere or just a set score to beat.) Example: 5 points awarded to the peacemaker might cost the aggressor 4 points

A provision that requires a minimum score for all individuals to achieve before a group victory

So what do you think??? Does this game exist?? Does it need to be invented?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.