GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 79.44
33.7% of Goal | 27 Days Left
Print and Play Gamer
1. Riot Vans do not move with Riot Cops on most of the Police Ops cards, correct?
2.Vans don't hardly move, right? There is only like two cards in the deck that might move them? Thus, Riot vans stay on State District tiles.
3. Once you Occupy all 4 State Tiles, is the game over? Or do you have to go through all 8 turns?
Anarchocat vs paper riot vans!
Gah! I missed this one too! So sorry!
1. Correct. Riot vans do not move when riot cops move.
2. Riot vans rarely move. They mostly stay in State districts. However, when you have destroyed 1 or more riot vans, new ones may deploy to non-State districts.
3. Once you have built occupations in all 4 State districts, the game is over. You do not need to play through all 8 rounds. If you have played all 8 rounds and the State districts have not been occupied, then the game ends and the insurrection is considered not successful.