Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Marsh
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
really hoping that mine arrives today although I think my shipping notice said tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Misha Nosiara
United States
Bellaire
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived in Texas today. Seems to be missing the Turners Mill tile. Also, the game box isn't big enough to fit the expansion - a pet peeve of mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nat Levan
United States
Glenside
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Hast ye seen the White Whale?
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll be posting some news soon about replacement tiles, including Turner's Mill, with some workarounds for short term.

As is traditional for Dice Hate Me Games, the expansion will just barely fit in the box, but it definitely takes some creative packing.
I ditched the insert, then I put tiles in two stacks in one corner, player and whaling board to the other corner. Then filled in with bagged resources and player bits. Cards and whaling bag on top of the boards, and you should be able to fit the 5-player board in the corner opposite the tiles, with just enough room on top for the regular town board and rules.

I'll post pictures this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enoch Wright
United States
New Philadelphia
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm actually in the process of 3d-printing inserts for the box to hold everything, including the expansions. I'll post pictures once everything is done. Its taking some time to figure out how to fit everything...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.