Subject: Rings DB rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
C D

Dallas
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe i'm just blind and haven't seen it... But on RingsDB or any of the other deckbuilding sites. Is there a way to search posted decks, but filtered by what expansions and adventure packs are needed for them?

I continually read through decks looking for inspiration, but constantly find that so many of them feature cards I've not yet purchased into yet.

Any thoughts out there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
Frogfan4 wrote:
Maybe i'm just blind and haven't seen it... But on RingsDB or any of the other deckbuilding sites. Is there a way to search posted decks, but filtered by what expansions and adventure packs are needed for them?

I continually read through decks looking for inspiration, but constantly find that so many of them feature cards I've not yet purchased into yet.

Any thoughts out there?

When you go to Decklists/Search, there is an option "Select allowed packs" on the right of the screen. If you click that, it lets you mark which sets you're interested in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C D

Dallas
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I knew I was blind.... Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim . K
United Kingdom
Southend-on-Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I must be missing something... I have no such option on the right hand side of my screen when I go to the Decklist section..

All I have in the top right corner is an option for 'card search' is that what you mean ?

How would you use that exactly to find a deck that was limited using cards up to the end of the Mirkwood Cycle, say?

PS I'm not logged in (or even registered) at RingsDB .. Is that why I don't see any options on the right hand side of the page?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're not looking at search, but at predefined deck lists (most probably 'popular')

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim . K
United Kingdom
Southend-on-Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That's awesome , that's helpful .. I wasn't quite on the right page initially.
Many thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.