Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Jensen
United States
Hampton
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: David from LnL called me and helped clear up the problem. Thanks for your help.
I've been trying to purchase ATZ:R and Space Infantry: New Worlds for a couple of weeks from the LnL store, but I forgot my password and it won't let me reset it (it sends me the email, but after setting a new password it still says I'm typing it wrong) and after repeated support requests to LnL I've heard nothing back. So I'm looking to get these two games from somewhere, preferably together to save something on shipping. Anyone have any suggestions? I've checked a few online stores that I've dealt with before and had no luck.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I havent seen them anywhere else (except on the geek market). Maybe try creating a new account?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Teixeira
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
I'd go with a new account too. They did a major overhaul to their site so that could be the best bet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Sorry for the delayed reply, we were are at WBC and just got back. I just fixed the problem I think so you should not have a issue anymore.

Sorry for the issue.

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Jensen
United States
Hampton
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to let everyone know that David called me to help get things cleared up. Great customer service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.