6 Posts

Bottom of the 9th» Forums » General

Subject: Question about card numbering rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Kaylor
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just got my executive suite from the clubhouse kickstarter, and was putting the cards in order. I noticed that numbers 19 and 20 were missing. Base game ends at 18, and the big league support expansion picks up at 21. Any idea what players are missing? It's not the supports or promos, those are delineated by the SS and PS just before their number and are ordered differently.

Anyone have those cards and like to share info? Anyone know why they're missing if they are?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Louder
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ensign53 wrote:
Just got my executive suite from the clubhouse kickstarter, and was putting the cards in order. I noticed that numbers 19 and 20 were missing. Base game ends at 18, and the big league support expansion picks up at 21. Any idea what players are missing? It's not the supports or promos, those are delineated by the SS and PS just before their number and are ordered differently.

Anyone have those cards and like to share info? Anyone know why they're missing if they are?

Hey Steve!

Cards 19 & 20 make their appearance in the ClubHouse expansion as hitting pitchers (1 Righty, 1 Lefty), for those playing extra innings. They were planned for the base game, but we opted to remove them. I (yes me) failed to update the numbers- so i'm correcting it in Clubhouse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I always thought they were either retired cards or cards sent to the injured list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kaylor
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks for the heads up, darrell. I asked this in the kickstarter, and with your permission I'll copy/paste your response here Incase anyone else is wondering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Louder
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ensign53 wrote:
Cool, thanks for the heads up, darrell. I asked this in the kickstarter, and with your permission I'll copy/paste your response here Incase anyone else is wondering.

you totally have my permission. If i post anything publicly you have permission to share it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kaylor
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks Darrell!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.