Subject: Online anytime? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've been dying for this to come to the app! Can any developer tell us when it would be available to purchase on the ascension app??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrlebarican wrote:
I've been dying for this to come to the app! Can any developer tell us when it would be available to purchase on the ascension app??
While we're at it (and not to derail the thread), Dreamscape too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Any chance that you can tell us an estimated date?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
mrlebarican wrote:

We don't discuss release dates, but as long as people support the physical version of the game, we'll do what we can to bring it to the digital platforms.

As for Dreamscape, #soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Huuuze wrote:
mrlebarican wrote:

We don't discuss release dates, but as long as people support the physical version of the game, we'll do what we can to bring it to the digital platforms.

So those of us who only play the digital version can just hope that people buy the physical version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Huuuze wrote:
mrlebarican wrote:

Well, if you're taking donations, I wouldn't mind pitching in there. Unfortunately, boxed versions of board games have become quite pointless for me the past few years, and I don't expect that to change
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
ackmondual wrote:
Huuuze wrote:
mrlebarican wrote:

Well, if you're taking donations, I wouldn't mind pitching in there. Unfortunately, boxed versions of board games have become quite pointless for me the past few years, and I don't expect that to change

I would chip in if you guys start a Kickstarter. 100% would back it 1st day. If not the first day, the first month.

Point is, people want the digital version of this game and dreamscape, and you guys knew that from the start. I can't buy the original set because I have a tendency to sleeve every card, and that comes out to a lot of money. Then I have to get people to play it.shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mrlebarican wrote:
ackmondual wrote:
Huuuze wrote:
mrlebarican wrote:

I would chip in if you guys start a Kickstarter. 100% would back it 1st day. If not the first day, the first month.

Point is, people want the digital version of this game and dreamscape, and you guys knew that from the start. I can't buy the original set because I have a tendency to sleeve every card, and that comes out to a lot of money. Then I have to get people to play it.shake

They're a board game company that makes physical games. They have another company (Playdek) do the digital implementation. The game is always going to be first-and-foremost a physical board game, even if that's not how you primarily play it. Everything is going to be there first. Once Playdek has enough available time to finish up the digital implementation, it'll be there.

As an aside, how do sleeves come out to a lot of money? Just got my copies of Dreamscape and War of Shadows, got enough sleeves for them for $4. And that's including sleeving all of the Mystics/Infantry/Starter Decks that I wouldn't actually need to sleeve at this point. If I left those off, I bet I could have sleeved War of Shadows for $1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
I use dragon shields.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Ah, pricier than what I use, obviously.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Every dollar counts lol. But this set of ascension I might buy. Looks amazing. And that box art,,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.