Subject: Avoiding tactic to leave last locust alive rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
stu ma
Germany
HD
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Variants to avoid the tactic to leave the last locust of a group alive: (please not that these are ideas that are partly inspired by posts in this Forum):

Variant 1:

If a card allows you to attack, you have to attack an enemy of your choice.

If you're attacking the last enemy of group A or B, you don't discard the Ammo token if used. If using the chainsaw, you may reroll one dice.

When the last enemy on the entire map of any group (A, B, C) is killed, the COG who successfully killed it gets one Ammo token. When an AI card spawns an enemy type BECAUSE THERE WERE NONE OF THAT TYPE ON THE BOARD, the Active player decides who gets an Ammo token.

Whenever all enemies on the game board are killed, all players receive one Ammo token each and recover one health if possible. If there are no enemies left on the map and 5 consecutive AI cards result in nothing happening - consider the level clear and proceed to the next by placing all COGs next to the door. At level clear if any COG has less pistol ammo and grenades than his starting values listed on his character card, restore his pistol and grenade values to starting condition prior to proceeding to the next level.

OR this variant 2 which is easier to remember:

Remove last A Locust if not within 1 of closest COG at the end of player's Order Phase.

Remove last B Locust if he was not able to attack a COG at the end of player's Order Phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Garison
United States
Aubrey
Texas
flag msg tools
Hey, you're touching my face...
mbmbmbmbmb
Some good thoughts here. I'd be willing to try it, but I find that if I leave one locust alive, they have a way of chasing me down and killing me anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stu ma
Germany
HD
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Anyone tried? Feedback?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.