7 Wonders» Forums » Rules

Subject: Is there an official FAQ sheet on 7W? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruno Ducharme

Quebec
msg tools
Is there an official FAQ sheet on 7W?

Asking questions here is fine and people are very helpful, but how can we establish if an answer is correct or not?
More precisely, what do we do when we get conflicting answers, as in this thread, where GREGSKY's comment appears to contradict GELEMEN's?
I tried searching the 7W official website: they directed me here...

So, again, is there an official FAQ sheet on 7W?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Johansson
Sweden
Järfälla
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is an official FAQ, but perhaps not the alive one that you want. For the Basic Game, it just says:

Q: Does the effect of the Lighthouse (1 coin / yellow card) apply to itself?
A: Yes. In all cases, the card is built (building, Wonder) and then its effect is applied.
Q: Can I buy the resource from a card played this turn by a player next to me?
A: No, the only resources which can be used are those which were available before the card was played.
Q: Is the resource found on a Wonder board considered to be a brown (gray) card?
A: No.
Q: When a card grants coins, is that money taken when the card is played or at the end of the Age?
A: As a general rule, when a card grants coins, that money is gained when the card is played.
Q: Should the Wonder stages be built according to the Era
being played (1st stage at Age 1, 2nd stage at age 2...)?
A: No, you can build them during any era. You only have to build them in the correct order. Also, building them remains optional...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.