Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamie Johnson
France
Orléans
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings Agents,

Just to let you know that Museum will be present at Gencon next week on The Holy Grail Games stand!

We'll be running back to back demos ALL week long so feel free to drop by the gaming hall and try it out!

You can also hit up the HGG Facebook page for more info and for a chance of winning a Deluxe copy of the game!

See you there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Who's the designer? Will the designer be on hand during demos?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Johnson
France
Orléans
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Olivier Melison is the designer. He is currently on holiday with his family so won't be present. I have worked on the game with him extensively so can answer any questions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Helton
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please update the BGG description to properly credit the designer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ProcyonACMi wrote:
Please update the BGG description to properly credit the designer!

FWIW, I tried to add the designer's name to the entry, but he doesn't seem to be in the database. I couldn't figure out how to add a person to the database, so I stopped there. I'd think the publisher would have more clout/ability to get Olivier added.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Johnson
France
Orléans
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks, I was trying to add Olivier to the database when creating the page but had some issues which I was working with the BGG staff to resolve. It kinda got lost with all the Gencon and Summer Holiday stuff though but now it's done. FYI olivier is my colleague in HGG so he didn't mind
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.