Lutz STEPPONAT
Germany
Wiesbaden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Why a New Edition of Ruse and Bruise?
Players told me again and again, how much they like Ruse and Bruise and that's too bad that it is no longer available.
So I decided to make a reprint of the game, but only a reprint, that seems to me to less. Some new cards should be come with. But what kind of cards it should be?
In the first edition of Ruse and Bruise more cards have an effect at the end of a round, but only five cards have an effect when revealed. The decision was easy, I want to design new cards with an effect when revealed. So five of the six new cards have an effect when revealed. The new cards giving the players new ways to wield their influence during a round, more opportunities and more suspense.
Furthermore I corrected the text on the cards, because certain cards led to missunderstandings to avoid needless discussions.
I am certain, that you will enjoy the game, like many other players before you, because Ruse and Bruise is easy to learn, quick to teach and it brings you and your friends a lot of fun.
Here you can back the game:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1538063865/ruse-and-bru...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.