Subject: Solo game clarifications, what is a typical score? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Sly
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played the solo game a couple times now, and after pouring over the rules several times during them....I believe correctly, and I'd love to get an idea of what an average score and what an exceptional score might be. The only official reports I can find are when the solo variant was first posted and I assume that these low scores are based on an outdated scoring system as both of my games ended in the 40s. Or am I missing a fundamental rule somewhere letting me get this high?

Am I playing with too many orders? You take out some buns for 3, and then even more for 2, player games. The rules don't specify anything for the solo game, only saying to setup as you do normally, but this could certainly greatly affect final scores.

That's the only really obvious element I can identify as a potential cause. The orders are moving along and being discarded as they should, I'm not adding coins to orders as you would in the multiplayer game.

I'd be interested in hearing from any other lucky folks who have the game and have tried the solo version to see what some other scores have been.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.