46% of Goal | left

Support:

Chris Cosco
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm wondering about the quality of the translucent plastic cubes. Do they stack well? Do they look as nice as they look in the picture?

http://www.printplaygames.com/product/plastic-cubes-8mm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Nelson
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They appear to be the same ones sold in the BGG store for less ($3 for 50 vs $9 for 100). I don't have the plastic ones but I did purchase the metal ones and they are great! Really nice looking and also have a good weight to them to keep them where you put them. I don't know if any of the 8mm plastic cubes would be good for stacking as they are light weight and would likely fall over at the first tremor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa Huxley
Australia
flag msg tools
I am not answering your question but I want to say thank you so much for introducing me to printplaygames.com! Me and my husband are designing a board game and had no idea how to get a prototype, but now we know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiai Weidemann
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mel_Hux wrote:
I am not answering your question but I want to say thank you so much for introducing me to printplaygames.com! Me and my husband are designing a board game and had no idea how to get a prototype, but now we know!

Sorry this is not an answer to the question either, but You might try The Game Crafters for parts as well. https://www.thegamecrafter.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Prototypes in 48 hours!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, both of us have a pretty wide selection of different parts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cosco
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I ordered the cubes and some blank dice, so I'll answer my own question soon! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.