Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Watson
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game will be launched as a Target exclusive. What other games will be similarly launched?

I know of only one other: Ticket to Ride: First Journey.

Anyone know of any others?

Anyone have any suggestions for similar Target exclusives? They seem to be very family-friendly versions of games already on the family/gamer boundary. Here's a bad suggestion... Twilight Struggle: Bedtime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam in Wales
Wales
Cardiff
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a Target exclusive for 5 months only in the US. It will then have a wider release. It is going to be available on Europe/other territories too. I believe I have that information correct!

Not that this answers your question!

Other exclusives we know about are: Codenames Deep Undercover (adult version) and a new version of Machi Koro (but I don't know details).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I've heard, Machi Koro: Bright Lights, Big City is a "best of" from the expansions and the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AndAgainMA wrote:
This game will be launched as a Target exclusive. What other games will be similarly launched?

I know of only one other: Ticket to Ride: First Journey.

Anyone know of any others?

Anyone have any suggestions for similar Target exclusives? They seem to be very family-friendly versions of games already on the family/gamer boundary. Here's a bad suggestion... Twilight Struggle: Bedtime.

The Oregon Trail Card Game is another one. It is fully licensed and even features the original 8-bit computer pixel art!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Barlow
United States
Unspecified
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this set also includes an exclusive version of King of Tokyo 2016 and Codenames Deep Undercover.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.