Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
Stay tuned....

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/23388862#23388862

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
Alas... no new information from Eagle/Gryphon's marketing manager.

If you look at some of the Dragon Expansion Kickstarter comments and some of Richard Launius' old posts here on BGG, you'll see that Richard submitted a lot of content. Eagle/Gryphon is trying to sort through it all with the help of the fan advisory committee. There have also been musings about existing customer complaints like a better gameboard, mismatched graphic design on hero placards, no Dragon Expansion Minion sculpts, etc.

I'd imagine like before you'll see a mix of new and old content bundled up in a Kickstarter; but it will take time with new staff on board to decide what direction to take. The good news is Defenders has a dedicated person now (Ian Dudley), so that means the line will get more attention.

Have faith. Something is coming and it will arrive a lot sooner than winter or Conan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
Matthew 10: 29-31
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I was very happy to hear that more content was coming out as when Defenders of the Last Stand was released; I was worried that would stop DOTR from getting any more content.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.