Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Jarvin
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
In the rules it states that "only one type may be chosen for each TM placed in Advertising.

I assume that means that is because the time marker moves over into one of the three types(network, print or broadcast).

Can a single player place multiple Time Markers in advertising during the schedule business phase of a round? If so, must they go to different types of advertising or could they go to the same type as they resolve?

Just trying to get a handle on the rules before our first game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
There's a shape called "The Golden Rectangle". Have you heard of it?
United States
Little Canada
Minnesota
flag msg tools
It refers to a rectangle that's approximately contstructed in the ratio of 9 to 16. The golden rectangle has several characteristics. Let's say I create a square within this shape. Then, this smaller rectangle that I just created will also be a
badge
golden rectangle. I make another square within that and the leftover is another golden rectangle. And I make a few more, and when I connect all the central points of these shapes it creates a spiral that continues forever. This is the "Golden Spin".
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can send multiple discs into advertising.

When advertising resolves, in order from highest to lowest number each disc is moved to one of the three advertising boxes. You can choose any of the three boxes as long as you can pay the additional cost, and you may choose the same or different boxes for each of your discs.
(Edit: Note that your discs aren't placed directly into the boxes during the schedule business phase (unless you are using an action on your player board), they are placed on the numbered track next to the advertising boxes paying $1+1info for each disc.)

Finally, the boxes are resolved from top to bottom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jarvin
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks! That's the way I read it, but I could see someone needing clarification at the table
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Thijssen
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Enjoy your first game Mike!
Too bad Clearwater, Florida is not around the corner of Rotterdam - I might have joined in
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jarvin
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.