Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave S
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see an exact card count anywhere, but FFG lists 1 pack of tarot sized card sleeves and 5 packs of mini american card sleeves needed (i.e. FFG sleeves 1 orange & 5 yellow). If anyone sees an exact card count, please post here so we can start ordering.

Looking forward to the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
We apologise for the inconvenience
United Kingdom
Outside of the Asylum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was just looking for the same information, and only got as far as you did.

I do recall seeing a list of components somewhere around BGG, but struggling to find it now... anybody know where that was?

My best guess so far is there are probably at least 8 Tarot cards (investigators, as per pics on one of FFG preview articles), but I'm not sure what else in the game might have cards that size...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
We apologise for the inconvenience
United Kingdom
Outside of the Asylum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Found it in this post!

So, any more clues which of these cards are which sizes...?
I forgot the conversion kit investigators, so make that 24 total there for Tarot.

EDIT: Actually, looking at the card counts for the various card types, (other than the "unique item cards", which I suspect are mini-US anyway) they all have too many to be possibly be Tarot once you factor in the 24 investigators and the total must be <= 50 to match the '1 pack' of Tarot sleeves that FFG state. So I guess 24 Tarot, and the rest are mini-US (whatever they add up to below!)

EDIT 2: Tarot = 24, Mini-US = 211

reveur81 wrote:

From the french publisher : http://www.edgeent.com/jeux/article/les_demeures_de_lepouvan...

Quote:
2 Livrets de Règles, 24 tuiles Plateau, 8 cartes Investigateur et figurines en plastique, 40 cartes Objet Commun, 24 cartes Objet Unique, 30 cartes Sort, 37 cartes État, 40 cartes Dégât, 40 cartes Horreur, 24 pions Monstre et figurines en plastique, 16 pions Fouille/Interaction, 16 pions Exploration/Vue, 22 pions Individu, 4 pions Barricade, 4 pions Passage Secret, 18 pions Feu/Obscurité, 8 pions Mur, 4 pions Porte, 26 pions Indice, 6 pions Identification, 5 dés. Matériel du kit de conversion : 16 cartes Investigateur, 33 pions Monstre, et 4 pions Individu.

2 rulebooks
24 tiles
8 investigators cards + 8 miniatures
40 item cards
24 unique item cards
30 spell cards
37 condition cards
40 damages cards
40 horror cards
24 monsters tokens + 24 miniatures
16 search tokens
16 exploration tokens
22 character tokens
4 barricade tokens
4 secret passage tokens
18 fire/darkness tokens
8 wall tokens
26 clue tokens
5 identification tokens.
5 dices.

+ conversion kit :
16 investigator cards
33 monsters tokens
4 characters tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks for finding that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.