Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
brandon neadles
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Both MM and CSI don't seem to be taking preorders anymore. Is there anywhere else that I can 1) Get it for the same price and 2)Get it as soon as it hits retail?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a preorder going on at Mass Drop right now. It is a little more expensive than MM and CSI if you get the free shipping those companies offer. If not, its on par with their price after shipping (within a few cents). If you see this or not, I am not sure. BGG Mods have for some reason decided to start deleting threads about this, which is not normal policy and a concerning precedent. Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Weber
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
fubarbox wrote:
There is a preorder going on at Mass Drop right now. It is a little more expensive than MM and CSI if you get the free shipping those companies offer. If not, its on par with their price after shipping (within a few cents). If you see this or not, I am not sure. BGG Mods have for some reason decided to start deleting threads about this, which is not normal policy and a concerning precedent. Hope that helps.

The massdrop order doesn't ship before October, so it doesn't fulfill prerequisite 2) in the slightest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
webs1 wrote:
fubarbox wrote:

The massdrop order doesn't ship before October, so it doesn't fulfill prerequisite 2) in the slightest.

I did not realize the CSI and MM pre-orders were shipping before that. Sorry if that is the case. Since they are sold out, I would contact MM and CSI and ask when their next shipment will be in after pre-orders are fulfilled. It might be past October or sooner. Better to know all the possibilities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Weber
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
I actually think what the OP wants is not possible. It seems to be either pay more and get it soon, or wait longer. I'd be surprised if someone turns up with the ultimate answer, but good luck neverthless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Normal edition or collector's?
http://stonemaiergames.com/buy-scythe/ (but the normal edition is more pricey).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brandon neadles
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes I am aware of massdrop, but I don't want to wait as long as they will take. If it will be in retail in August I really want to get it in August. I just don't want to pay MSRP if I can help it (or I would order from stonemaier direct)

I might just have to hope it pops up on amazon or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Soule
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I believe you can order it directly from Stonemaier Games starting on August 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Graffagnino
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Stonemaier site links to Funagain for US sales. They're out of the KS editions at this point, but they still have the retail edition for pre-order.

https://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=034971
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cardhaus has a few in. They're marked up a bit from what they were at $61.74 (They were going for $51.--something) but the markup isn't as much as MM was doing a couple of days ago. ($72.--something).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.