6,303 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
39.7% of Goal | left

Support:

Daniel Lelesz
Ireland
flag msg tools
Hello everyone!

My name is Daniel Lelesz and I have invented a board game, called Masters of Gettown, which is coming to life with my English parter. Now the time has come to test the prototypes with gamers here in Dublin too. The character, clan and boss system is under development.

The game is played by 3 sets of dice for each player, dice is thrown into an arena , requires elementary school since basic maths are involved. It is to the death by having attacking and defending turns.

The game is a lifelong journey for me, it has been evolving over 15 years now, and have played it with a lot of people since I thought of it. Has a role playing background in the old school sense, therefore it has a very solid, tried and tested rule system. We are expanding it.

So, I am looking for 4 people on a weekly basis with whom I can test the new implementations. I can offer you some beer and the joy of playing this game, plus the opportunity to be part of the releasing process and of course to be part of this journey of mine.
You have to sign a non disclose agreement to participate!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.