9 Posts

Room 25: Season 2» Forums » General

Subject: Matagot Support site down? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Felix Munoz
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was trying to get a replacement tile, but it looks like the support page for Matagot is broken. After you fill out the form, when you submit the request, it gives you a 404 error. Is there a better way to contact them? I tried Facebook message but no luck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabien Conus
Switzerland
Geneva
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TabletopAdept wrote:
I was trying to get a replacement tile, but it looks like the support page for Matagot is broken. After you fill out the form, when you submit the request, it gives you a 404 error. Is there a better way to contact them? I tried Facebook message but no luck

Hi,

I just tested it works fine for me.... maybe you could try again ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Munoz
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, Fabien. It works now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Zetterberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
Did you get any response from Matagot? How long did it take? I posted a request for a replacement part 7 days ago and I have not heard a thing yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Munoz
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They went above and beyond. They were very responsive and received the replacement tile within a week (I suspect shipping from Europe). I would send the a reminder. Also, make sure to check your Junk folder. Sometimes things end up there...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Festini
Germany
Markt Schwaben
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xylion wrote:
Did you get any response from Matagot? How long did it take? I posted a request for a replacement part 7 days ago and I have not heard a thing yet

Well, here is my time line about mismatching tiles:

Apr 28th: Opened ticket

May 19th: Response, asking for production numbers (sent them the same day)

Jul 22nd: No response, sent another mail to ask what's going on. No reply, as I learn now from the history, instead the ticket was closed without further comment

Aug 25th: Another mail asking if anyone is still working on it. Response says "boards where sent beginning of week", ticket closed again.

Sep 10th (today): Still nothing in the mail (France to Germany shouldn't take weeks, unless they send replacements to Europe from the US??)

So the very odd timing (just so happened to be sent only days before my final inquiry, almost 2 months after the ticket was closed), not having received anything yet and the eagerness to close tickets without actually addressing the problem is making me wonder if they simply have a bunch of black sheep in their support team. After all, the praise for their support has to come from somewhere...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Zetterberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
27 aug: Opened ticket
6 sep: Matagot replies: "I will sen you this" Ticket closed
21 sep: Nothing has shown up in my mail. I opened the ticket again ask ing if it's possible to track the mail.

To be continued..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Festini
Germany
Markt Schwaben
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, over a month after supposedly sending "them" still nothing and as expected no response to my last message (exactly one week ago). I also noticed that the ticket form doesn't ask for an address and I was never asked for one (since there was never any real response to my actual question, much less an offer to send replacements). So I'd be very interested how they were sending anything to me.

We are nearing half a year. I'm used to support sometimes taking a few days to respond or waiting a month for parts (especially when international shipping is involved), but this is so beyond ridiculous in comparison to anything I experienced with other publishers that "worst customer service ever" is a well deserved title.

Long response time, ignoring and closing tickets without doing anything and (I have to assume) flat out lying to customers. At least now Wizkids won't be alone on my "avoid at all costs"-list anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Stranger
Russia
flag msg tools
Decided to post it here to boost your faith. We had some pieces missing from Kemet by matagot.

Ticket opened: Nov 8
Ticket answered and closed: Nov 9 ("I will send you this")
Mail delivery date: Nov 22

All the pieces were here, though one figure was damaged, but it was fixable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.