Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcus
Italy
Turin - Milan
Piemonte - Lombardia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please make me clear:

If I have 2 herbalists foresters and use both same turn I can move 4 and stack up both ability and reduce terrain cost by 2?

If I have 1 foresters and exaust him, then use 1 herbalists to make foresters ready it's ok to use again foresters and have same result as above?

Is foresters + foresters = foresters + (herbalists ready ability)?

I think yes but let me know what U think about it. I refer to rulebook page 6 at 7a section.

Thank U for your attention.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Mistiaen
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UtterMarcus wrote:
If I have 2 herbalists and use both same turn I can move 4 and stack up both ability and reduce terrain cost by 2?

You mean two Foresters, but yes.

Quote:
If I have 1 foresters and exaust him, then use 1 herbalists to make foresters ready it's ok to use again foresters and have same result as above?

Is foresters + foresters = foresters + (herbalists ready ability)?

Yes to both, as far as using them as you described is concerned.
Now of course you can also use the Herbalists to heal or gain green mana, which is something you cannot do with the Foresters. However, the Foresters have a higher defense value.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus
Italy
Turin - Milan
Piemonte - Lombardia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank U!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Sikati
Cameroon
flag msg tools
i am sure that with enough time and the right people we can build an astonishing competitive variant of MK with a MOBA-like gameplay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Corwin1980 wrote:
However, the Foresters have a higher defense value.
This probably makes them my favorite level I unit. Being able to absorb 4 damage for only 1 healing point is really huge. Probably my second favorite regular unit after the Illusionists.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.