Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So if I have Guildhall Fantasy and both expansions (I'm actually waiting on the last one to show up at my flgs, but will get it) can anyone think of any reason I should keep my copies of Guildhall & Guildhall Job Faire - aside from completionism

I know all characters from GH & JF are dispersed into Fantasy and its expansions so I'm just wondering if anyone who has played can think of a good reason I should keep the original ones?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Walton
United States
Ada
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only reason I'm keeping mine is nostalgia. It was the first game I ever showed my girlfriend (now wife) that she genuinely loved. Before Guildhall she played games with me to make me happy but she actively wanted to play Guildhall.

We bought all the new sets at Origins and so I was all set to sell the original stuff at a small regional con coming up. She saw me add it to the pile and almost started crying so I'll be holding on to it lol.

From a pure game play standpoint Fantasy offers everything and more. But I suppose the theme might put some off. So that could be a reason to hold on to it for introducing it to others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.