5,460 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
34.4% of Goal | 27 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: Loot Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) After completing the Burning Offerings adventure (I think it was that one) it said Loot: Sheridon Medallion.

I know you are rewarded that card but let's say there are 2 players. Do you only get the Sheridon Medallion card? or does the other play get to draw something? (the app gave the medallion and I believe a random armor)

2) Let's say later I banish the Medallion (which is type: item). Does the loot card get mixed into the rest of the item cards so if I have a card which says randomly draw X item cards, it has a chance to come back again? Or if you banish a loot card it's supposed to be removed from the game?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Sanchez
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't quote me on this, but I believe it's removed from game if you don't take it, same as all other loot cards. That's how I (would have) played it anyway, but I decided to keep it instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Boyen
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:
1) I know you are rewarded that card but let's say there are 2 players. Do you only get the Sheridon Medallion card? or does the other play get to draw something? (the app gave the medallion and I believe a random armor)

You only get the medallion, and choose who takes it.

belial1134 wrote:
2) Let's say later I banish the Medallion (which is type: item). Does the loot card get mixed into the rest of the item cards so if I have a card which says randomly draw X item cards, it has a chance to come back again? Or if you banish a loot card it's supposed to be removed from the game?

It is removed from the game. Note that loot cards don't have a check to acquire, so you can't put them as random cards in the item deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It isn't technically removed from the game. It just goes back in the loot slot with the other loot. But the only direct mechanism for getting loot is as a reward. And no scenario will reward that same exact loot again.

After you start adventure deck 3, when you rebuild your character deck after a scenario, if you are short the required type of card (for example, items) you can pick from the box any card of that type that is 2 decks below your current adventure. So if that happened, you could use the B Sihedron medallion if you were short on items.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.