Subject: Missing Venues Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Balotti
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone!
I bought a copy of this awesome game from a guy, so not from an online shop or anything like that: all in the box is fine and all the components are in perfect conditions... however I don't have the 10 Venues oversized Cards!
I asked and the kind guy answered me that they weren't inside the box... but I can see them in the components, really strange!
Is there someone that can help me? I would like to have a list of these effects because they can become a nice addition in future games and, in the same time, I could recreate them with a chart or some proxy.
Brad/Kyokai, is there a way to ask a set of these cards directly from Level 99?

P.S.: I read about a "boss mode" variant, what's that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chamberlain
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out level99games.com, click the support tag on the top of the page. From there, just fill out the forms as best you can. Mr Lanningham has always gotten back to me very very quickly, although gencon is a factor now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Balotti
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oggeymoggel wrote:
Check out level99games.com, click the support tag on the top of the page. From there, just fill out the forms as best you can. Mr Lanningham has always gotten back to me very very quickly, although gencon is a factor now.

I have already an answer from the Level 99 Customer Service: they are going to send the Venues Cards this week... awesome games, awesome support!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boss Mode is a new co-op mode that will be introduced with Set Rotation (the upcoming expansion set). If you check out the KS page, https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/level99games/millennium..., there are several updates/previews that talk about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.