Subject: Disease spreaders rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gina Laurie
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm ready to level up from the basic game and I don't understand how disease spreaders work. I've found in the instruction booklets about when to move them, but I can't seem to find out how to place them or when to place them. Could someone give me a page number for that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Martin
United Kingdom
Liverpool
Merseyside
flag msg tools
Sanctify!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are placed by event cards. So they may or may not come into play in any particular game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gina Laurie
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks for your reply, Russell. I understand what you're saying in theory, but when I looked through every card in the blue deck, I couldn't find one instance of placing disease spreaders. I have a total of 21 event cards in my blue deck . Am I missing a card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gina Laurie
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait a minute! I get it now … On the fate cards they're called "infected vermin" and "Noelle" . I kept looking for something that said "disease spreaders". I'm very literalshake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.