Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Fortune
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read through the Waterframe rules but must have missed where certain tokens are explained.

There are some half sized tokens in the player colors that say shipment and domestic sales. What are those for.

Also, there are some factory tokens in player colors that also have a square allowing players to take special tokens. Are these used in a different version of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bradshaw
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out the variants at the back of the player book. The tokens you mention should have been identified in the main rules as being variant counters, and excluded from basic water frame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chapman
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Oh, alright - except for Codenames
badge
No, this is NOT my bloody "fursona"
mbmbmbmbmb
noblejohn wrote:
I read through the Waterframe rules but must have missed where certain tokens are explained.

There are some half sized tokens in the player colors that say shipment and domestic sales. What are those for.

Also, there are some factory tokens in player colors that also have a square allowing players to take special tokens. Are these used in a different version of the game?

To follow up on what John said: those counters are only used in the Sole Actor variant of Water Frame.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.