Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
finbar taub
United States
san diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
during domination phase, "the most influencial dominating player in a region" (this is quoted from rules) gets to activate special abilities on his or her units. i get that - its just one player doing that- makes sense.

Then, Events may happen, such as "if two nightmare tokens and a faun are present in a region dominated by Passionaria..."

so, in the above example does this event only happen if Passionaria is the most influencial dominating player, like with activating unit abilities above, or does she only need to have more influence in a region than the independent nation cubes there?

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
finbar taub
United States
san diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
anybody?

thanks -

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Chinkin
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The event is independent of domination. If there are two nightmare tokens and a faun present then the region gets locked regardless of anything else

Edit: ignore me! Of course you have to dominate the region to lock it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
finbar taub
United States
san diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
thanks for the reply , but i dont think that can be right. in the rules as quoted above it says "in a region dominated by passionaria". Just like for Friehoffs red tower event - it says the region must have an enlightened one present AND be dominated by Friehoff. So she has to be dominating in that area for that event to go off. but my question is does "dominating" mean having more influence than the independent nation (brown cube) or more influence than any other player?

thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz
Poland
flag msg tools
both, you need to have more influence than any other player and independent nation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
finbar taub
United States
san diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
thanks ! that makes sense now -

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.