The Resistance: Avalon» Forums » Rules

Subject: any order Quests rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xristos Lagogiannis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
If the leader wants to choose his own Quest, he must have a successful voted team first? i mean that first is the building team phase and then the leader chooses the Quest? So the new leader can't change the previous Quest but only the team?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rundle
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fifini wrote:
If the leader wants to choose his own Quest, he must have a successful voted team first? i mean that first is the building team phase and then the leader chooses the Quest? So the new leader can't change the previous Quest but only the team?

I assume you mean in a game where the quests can be taken in any order. So, if the leader decides on the quest after the team is agreed then the number of people would have to be the same, so that wouldn't leave much choice.

So, it seems better if the leader chooses the quest first, then the team.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xristos Lagogiannis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
OK, if the team doesn't take the number of votes for the quest and the leader changes, the new leader can change the quest or the quest must remain the same ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rundle
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fifini wrote:
OK, if the team doesn't take the number of votes for the quest and the leader changes, the new leader can change the quest or the quest must remain the same ?

Sounds like this would be an option, you could choose to play it either way: Just decide at the start of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xristos Lagogiannis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you for the responses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Habeo in animo vivere in perpetuum aut mori dum conor.
mbmbmbmbmb
Robrun wrote:
fifini wrote:

I assume you mean in a game where the quests can be taken in any order. So, if the leader decides on the quest after the team is agreed then the number of people would have to be the same, so that wouldn't leave much choice.

So, it seems better if the leader chooses the quest first, then the team.

This is how the Targeting variant works (must be chosen before).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.