Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I had 2 situations come up in my game that I wasn't 100% certain on how to play:

1. Yaqui Obregonistas (189) - The Regime was in Anarchy before the play of Yaqui Obregonistas. As such, it was played on the US District. Where do the other Unrest tokens go? US or Sonora? I would assume US, i.e. where the Troops actually are, rather than where they normally are.

2. Gun Store - An Orange card that placed Unrest was played on my Gun Store. Do I get the 2 Gold, or not? I would assume yes, that I would get the Gold as soon as the intention to play the Orange card is announced, then the ability is nullified afterwards.

Thanks,

Colin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wasserman
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
1. Since the unrest is added to enterprises in the district other than the target, it would seem that it is the target's district that is relevant, but I don't think it is explicitly addressed in the rules. (What if the destination is a flipped hacendado?)

2. The gun store does receive two gold even if it itself is disabled by the attack. This is stated in section F of the rules, Earning Income, under Gun Stores.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Michael,

mfwesq wrote:
1. Since the unrest is added to enterprises in the district other than the target, it would seem that it is the target's district that is relevant, but I don't think it is explicitly addressed in the rules. (What if the destination is a flipped hacendado?)

I think the card says to add Unrest to other Enterprises in the same District, not other Districts, but regardless, I think you are correct, as I couldn't find any reference to this either.

mfwesq wrote:
2. The gun store does receive two gold even if it itself is disabled by the attack. This is stated in section F of the rules, Earning Income, under Gun Stores.

Ah, yes, thanks for that. I looked for Gun Stores in the Glossary, but didn't think to check Earning Income.

Thanks,

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
mfwesq wrote:

I agree with Herr Wasserman.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent, thanks. And sorry Michael, I'd somehow misread your first answer, so please ignore my follow up.

Thanks,

Colin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.