4 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Build help for a campaign. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan L
Canada
flag msg tools
Hey I'm looking for some tweaks to a specific theme. I'm looking to have a lot of cards available to disable for evades and to discard for extra attack dice. Ideal I'd like to replace lore with mirror Sisko or Duras so I'm ejecting more the just crew one at a time. But without lore I lose Vulcan High Command so I'm down 2 crew slots and 1 tech slot and deciding what crew or tech to part with is hard as most are also providing extra slots.

Fire Sale
Val Jean (22)
Fleet Captain: Independent (Klingon) (5)
Lore (4)
Ceti Eel (0)
Ibix Dynasty (5)
Vulcan High Command (1/1) (5)
Matt Decker (4)
Amat'Igan (3)
B'Elanna Torres (4)
Boheeka (2)
Elim Garak (3)
Eric Motz (2)
Jennifer Sisko (3)
Montgomery Scott (4)
Sakonna (1)
T'Pol (3)
William T. Riker (5)
Independent (Klingon) (5)
Auto-Navigation (2)
Cold Storage Unit (5)
Cold Storage Unit (5)
Cold Storage Unit (5)
Cryogenic Stasis (6)
Improved Deflector Screens (4)
Advanced Weaponry (3)
Aft Particle Beam (0)
Aft Phaser Emitter (0)
All Power to Phasers (3)
Arsenal (3)
Dorsal Weapons Array (1)
Dorsal Weapons Array (1)
Maintenance Crew (7)
Missile Launchers (2)
Particle Beam Weapon (3)
Particle Cannon Array (1)
Particle Cannon Array (1)
Rapid Reload (1)
Secondary Torpedo Launcher (3)
Tactical Station (3)
Torpedo Bay (1)
Type 8 Phaser Array (1)
Photon Torpedo (3)
Total (139)

Fleet total: 139

Generated by Space Dock for Android
http://spacedockapp.org

I'm not worried about faction penility or total points just the slots I'm planning to use this in a campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Coon
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can you give us more information about the campaign? How it's sposed to function, what are the requirements, what are the end goals etc.?

Without knowing specifically what you're trying to do in the course of the campaign it's hard to know what to make out of the clown car-Val Jean you have here and how to optimize it for your purposes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Typheron Joyzxqk
United Kingdom
Bathgate
Scotland
flag msg tools
Ordo Xenos | T.I.U.F.
badge
Set Phasers tae Malkey!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is that one ship your using?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan L
Canada
flag msg tools
Well the it is supposed to function in a normal battle with objective markers as obstacles. It is a dreadnought 4 way fight everyone is building one high power ships.

The other part is we have a bonus built in for cards that are discarded by your own ship, if you live to the end. My objective was to build a functional ship that could stand up to some abuse and would be throwing cards out after the battle started.

My goal was fitting as many upgrades on one ship as possible and then making sure I could survive and then use Ibix to discard 3 cards (itself and 2 weapons) And then throw as much crew out the air lock with Lore but seeing the volume of upgrades I was trying to think of a good way to use one of the discard anything captains like Mirror Sisko or Duras.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.