United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Central Texas' biggest board game convention! www.boardgamebash.com
badge
Board Game Bash; Austin, TX; Aug 12/14, 2016; www.boardgamebash.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Brace yourselves, guys, but today (Sunday) is the last day to pre-register for Board Game Bash!

Board Game Bash is coming up on August 12-14, and it's 51 hours of non-stop board game action! Taking place at the Austin Marriott South right here in beautiful Austin, Texas, Board Game Bash is all the board games you can cram into a weekend.

Most folks come for the large open gaming area. We're renting out the entirety of the hotel's meeting space, so there will be tons of room to play whatever games you like. Bring your own games, check one out from our library, or come and see what other people are playing. In any case, open gaming alone would be enough to fill up a weekend.

But we also have events! Life size versions of Robo Rally and Tsuro. A mega track of Pitchcar. Tournaments for Dominion, Meuterer, Cash 'n Guns, 7 Wonders, Netrunner, Loot, Money, Ticket To Ride, Scavengers, Smash Up, Mystic Vale, and more! Game demos! A puzzle hunt! Special events! And for the first time ever, Board Game Bash presents: BOARD RAGE, a table flipping contest. Yes, you can finally let out all that you've been holding in and show off how you'd flip a table!

It runs through the night all weekend long, providing non-stop gaming for 51 hours. Showers and naps are recommended, however.

But if you want to guarantee your place, you'd better pre-register! You'll save $10 versus buying at the door, get first shot at signing up for events, and get a sweet custom-printed name button. Plus, if the con sells out, then you might be turned away at the door, and that would be a disaster. Nobody wants to end up in tears, so pre-register!

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a GM or write to info@boardgamebash.com.

See you on the 12th!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Monnat Jr
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Hourglass Realm D&D 5e Play by Forum (PbF) Campaign DM (we'd love to have you join us!)
badge
U.S.S. Tautog (SSN 639) doing an emergency blow with me on it (see profile for details)
mbmbmbmbmb
I registered moons ago. I have a friend who can only make the Sunday. Can he register and get in that day?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Grabert
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We will have single-day passes available for sale at the door, so send your friend over on Sunday!

Friday day pass will be $35, Saturday will be $45, and Sunday will be $40.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Monnat Jr
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Hourglass Realm D&D 5e Play by Forum (PbF) Campaign DM (we'd love to have you join us!)
badge
U.S.S. Tautog (SSN 639) doing an emergency blow with me on it (see profile for details)
mbmbmbmbmb
Jonathan, thank you for the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Curtis
United States
Andrews
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Question about the single day passes...

I can't stay for all three days. I can't get there until very late on Friday night (after 9pm). If I want to start gaming then, do I have to buy a Friday badge and a Saturday badge (I have leave late in the day on Saturday... maybe very late)? I guess the question is, when does the gaming badge switch from Friday to Saturday?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Curtis
United States
Andrews
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone else is heading to this event and wants to split some housing costs (for at least one night), get back to me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Grabert
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The day badges are meant to cover the stated day and that night, so the Friday badge would be from the convention opening until Saturday morning. The day badges are meant for being just the one day, such that if you go for two days, you're better off getting a full badge.

Ask for me, Jonathan, when you actually get in on Friday. We'll work it out. (Or feel free to GM me if that's better for you.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.