Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Say I am holding 2 dice for my ultimate move in the advance card of the luchador, then I get pinned, do I need to remove the dice from my card to attempt to kick out of the pin or can I keep them there and roll 2 different dice?

Also What if I get 3 pins, does the appoint loose 1 die for each attempt or just 1 after the first?

Lastly, If I have 1 die on hold and get stunned, do I get to only roll 2 unless I remove the held dice off my card or do I still roll 3 and keep the die on the card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Posthumus
United States
Grosse Pointe Woods
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll take unofficial shots at all of these based on how we play.

1. We play a kick out attempt is a separate event. Take all of your dice and roll, and if successful we put the held dice back.

2. Only lose 1 die, it would be impossible to kick out if you only had 2.

3. You only roll 2 dice if you keep the held die on the card, or you can remove it at any point in the turn to roll the 3rd die if you choose.

Good Luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheevers
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gf_ripper wrote:
Hi all,

Say I am holding 2 dice for my ultimate move in the advance card of the luchador, then I get pinned, do I need to remove the dice from my card to attempt to kick out of the pin or can I keep them there and roll 2 different dice?

We lose the dice as it feels thematically better. You're no longer preparing for your big move on your back with a another person on top of you. So you have to rebuild your momentum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.